Listen On Spotify

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Tough Times Amid #COVID19 : #ChangeIsNeccessary ;What Are You Doing to Innovate ? Engaged ? But How ?- LearnToInnovate



Change is often necessary for every individual and in the busy schedule, one often keeps trying to find time for himself or herself in which they can work on themselves and often try finding the "Me-Time" or as in today's lingo if we refer to. Corona Virus a deadly disease that is now on a rapid pace of taking deaths and infections in its gamut and proven to be even deadly than its Sister MERS & SARS. The pandemic claiming millions of lives and taking the same number or even higher when we talk about infections. Finding Time for ourselves was really difficult in the scenario or a regular day to day routine, but all thanks to the lockdown period due to which people are able to devote time for themselves. In the current situation despite the nationwide lockdown, the people who are acting as if they are an idiot by proving to roam across the streets without even caring about the deadly. We should never forget the people throughout our lives and especially the warriors (real unsung heroes) : be it the doctors, medical fraternity, delivery boys, daily wage workers & most importantly the media persons. Exercising the basic fundamental rights are also one of the most important things in a democracy but again it's upon the people about when and how to use them and suddenly they are using them unethically and especially when we talk about Social Media or even moving and roaming free in such complex situations were not just our nation but the entire world is suffering through. Although Some reports claim or even some denied the fact that the virus originated from China during testing of a deadly weapon, but the fact cant also is denied that the Country where it originated has now claimed that the situation is much better of the virus and controlled in Wuhan, which I again practically impossible. We all know that China and other countries are dependent on one another for different needs and those cant be stopped, and also the according to a TV9 Bharatvarsh report, China is manufacturing about 1 Crore Masks daily and that too in a single factory, now just think of a situation "when China portrays the world that the virus situation is becoming deadly in Wuhan and Hubei province, will other countries buy Masks from China ?- I think the answer will be "
No"  

The Shivam project
The Shivam Project


Much has been discussed about the situation and will go on for decades, not the virus but unfortunately the ability for economies and businesses to recover worldwide. Now, if i continue talking about China and its effects on the world economies there is nothing that can stop the world from talking about the negative side of the top Dictator in the world. At this time when the world leaders are too looking at themselves, I think even we should do that. I have been focusing on only one point and that is focusing on you and nothing else and by focusing I mean discovering and trying out new in you and get away with the traditional means in these changing times of technology. According to me, its only OTT platforms or Companies like Google, Zoom, GoToWebinar are making profits while the rest is completely down. While if we talk about Change, a company known as "Cure.fit" which runs major Gyms and food kitchens across the country has now shifted its operation to entirely video-based online Live Fitness Sessions, now just think isn't that creativity and best way to mold yourself according to the technology? I think the answer is "Yes, it is" Here we talk about companies but what if we talk about our own self first and make ourselves productive? isn't that a great idea?

Talking You, Being You, Discovering You was considered by the world once being "An Egotist" but now the situation has changed, the one who gets most productivity out of himself or herself is a winner and not a loser at these times because change only comes when the word "ME" becomes important and that only comes in such situations of a lockdown or self-isolation. Talking innovations at a personal level, I, during the period of lockdown have experienced new journeys of not just experimenting with a different world but even have learned new things and even accepted those as a part of daily routine. According to me, being in an isolation, one can get the best out of him because there are no time constraints and that's where the creativity enters. Being a Drummer, in these holidays, I am not just able to practice new tunes but also to groove on new songs and play them on the instrument. Playing - (Drum Cover By Me) "Smells Like Team Spirit" by Nirvana was something I always wanted to do, but due to time constraints, I could not do that. Again all thanks to not the Corona Situation but the situation of a lockdown or self-isolation. If I talk about more, I got an opportunity to work and write for this website called (AnkhoDekha).



Moving One step ahead, I during my holidays or this period have started a new initiative under my brands "The Social Trigger- An Initiative for Videos, The Shivam Project- An Initiative for Music Videos, The Shivam Bajaj Show- an Extension to The Social Trigger", and a new initiative which are my podcasts, experimenting with the platforms like Anchor have made me a self-taught learner and which I am proud of. The podcasts called "The Ethereal Show", I made sure for them to be available on every platform keeping in mid my listeners get uninterrupted listening and I am also working day and night on these two platforms which I have under the banner of "SB Productions" - Below link to other platforms for my podcast, for you to listen on your favorite platforms. Apart from my other works, I even have started my own poetry initiative on Instagram called "Hasrat" ( which can be read here) and even started working on a Fake News Helpline called "MythBreaker"



Again for me, it was something new and very interesting at the same time. My Curiosity always remains at a very high spot whenever I look at any technology as I consider myself to be tech-savvy and hyperactive as well. I am continuously trying new things and making my self productive at these times for myself and also trying to benefit people in whatever way possible from my side. Teachers play a very important part in one's development, and even in my journey all the staff right from my school till now at Chitkara University has helped me a lot in bringing the best out in me. The tireless efforts of the teachers teaching as well of teaching us through Online Classes also portray the efforts they are putting in the development of their students and not only for their development. Innovating Online Though Classes or Innovating our own self has only one world common ad which is "Innovating"- the most important aspect of one's development. But frankly speaking, there is one work which is still left for me to learn and that is "Household Chores". Involving myself and even changing my workout classes and schedule, be it Dance classes for Fitness or Yoga & Meditation through Cure.ft



I will again say that I do not appreciate the Coronavirus scenario but because of the Lockdown or self-isolation we are able to do much more than we usually do, also increase in the productivity of my own self can be analyzed using different parameters, also I cant not forget the time I am working on "Chitkara Radio- 107.8 FM" (You Can Hear us using the link) on a daily basis producing bulletins as well. I can defiantly say that the time when lockdown opens I can definitely see my self as a "One Man Army" of not only whatever I am doing to also teaching others about the same and I am proud of that. I am sure many of you must be having stories to tell during a lockdown? then what is you guys waiting for...Just drop us a comment below and we will read and share the interesting ones.


After Cotornaviru, I am sure the lives will become normal and I am positive towards the fact that "Hum Honge Kamyaab" 


                                       Watch the Video Above & Take the Pledge 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

The Roller Coaster Ride Of The Social Trigger On YouTube By Shivam Bajaj

The Journey to The Social Trigger by Shivam Bajaj Subscribe Here The world is evolving at a very fast rate so is the problems face...