Listen On Spotify

Wednesday 23 November 2016

How & Why The Shivam Project


The Social Trigger is A Successful Initiative By God's Grace. After the success of the Channel, I have Been receiving many messages/requests to start my New Channel which will be for uploading Drum Covers. Being A Drummer I also needed some platform where I can showcase my skills so I chose up YouTube Again.

Now this channel was started on Nov. 4, 2016, to promote my music-related tasks.


This Time I had enough experience and knowledge to Start a new Channel, I don't mean To flaunt but as you have done something previously so you don't find it difficult to the next time.

Presently, I only Cover Trinity College London Rock & Pop Exam Syllabus for drums but will soon start covering songs as well.
I have noticed that the Content I Upload on YouTube  gets Virality it's only that it takes some time

Now I can say that Along with YouTuber & Blogger I'm also a musician.
Hope I get The Same Love From People as The Social Trigger


Kindly Watch My Videos & Subscribe To My New Channel



Here Is a Small Trailer !!!!! I hope You Like It 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

The Roller Coaster Ride Of The Social Trigger On YouTube By Shivam Bajaj

The Journey to The Social Trigger by Shivam Bajaj Subscribe Here The world is evolving at a very fast rate so is the problems face...